My goal as a photographer is to provide incredible, high quality, affordable portraits that bring you joy!
Everyday, God sends blessings that make me smile, often by way of my family and friends. As I watch my boys grow, I crave the ability to hold on to each moment and to remember every milestone, every awkward grin, and all the small things that make them unique at each age. And then I walk into a room and forget why I am there, and I fear I will forget these days, too. It is that desire to remember the precious moments that drives my love for photography. I realized early on that our memories are shaped by the images and stories we capture and share. My business motto is my sincere belief that "moments pass and memories fade but great photos are forever!"
- Certified Professional Photographer
- First Place Agricultural photo at the International Fairs and Expo Convention, Las Vegas
- International Photographic Competition Merit Image Awards
- Southeastern Photographers' Association Merit Images (SEPPA)
- Professional Photographer of NC Merit Image (PPNC)
- Member of Professional Photographers of America
- Member of the Professional Imaging Group of Eastern NC
- Published Images: 2015 Professional Photographers' of America IPC Showcase Book, NC State Fair Newsletter Cover Image, NC Ag Review, September 2015 Carolina Photographer Magazine, & Senior Style Guide
Thanks for taking the time to visit the site and learn about KJ Bradley Photography. Look around and feel free to leave a comment, ask a question, or contact me to schedule a consultation. I look forward to hearing from you!