My goal as a photographer is to provide incredible, high quality, affordable portraits that bring you joy!
Everyday, God sends blessings that make me smile, often by way of my family and friends. As I watch my boys grow, I crave the ability to hold on to each moment and to remember every milestone, every awkward grin, and all the small things that make them unique at each age. And then I walk into a room and forget why I am there, and I fear I will forget these days, too. It is that desire to remember the precious moments that drives my love for photography. I realized early on that our memories are shaped by the images and stories we capture and share. My business motto is my sincere belief that "moments pass and memories fade but great photos are forever!"
"For as long as I can remember." That is the answer to question "How long have you been taking pictures?" My first lessons in photography came from my dad who was a forensic photography instructor. For many years, the view in my lens was family and friends. In 2009, I opened a small fine art print business with the idea that photography would eventually be my retirement plan. In January 2012, KJ Bradley Photography was launched, many years before retirement! As a professional, I am constantly working to improve my skills through workshops, classes, and professional associations. I have had the privilege of shooting with and learning from some of the best photographers in NC as well as many that are respected internationally. In 2018 I became a Certified Professional Photographer as recognized by the Professional Photographers of America, one of 4 CPP's in the area. No matter how much I learn, I know there is always something more to discover!
- Certified Professional Photographer
- First Place Agricultural photo at the International Fairs and Expo Convention, Las Vegas
- International Photographic Competition Merit Image Awards
- Southeastern Photographers' Association Merit Images (SEPPA)
- Professional Photographer of NC Merit Image (PPNC)
- Member of Professional Photographers of America
- Member of the Professional Imaging Group of Eastern NC
- Published Images: 2015 Professional Photographers' of America IPC Showcase Book, NC State Fair Newsletter Cover Image, NC Ag Review, September 2015 Carolina Photographer Magazine, & Senior Style Guide
Thanks for taking the time to visit the site and learn about KJ Bradley Photography. Look around and feel free to leave a comment, ask a question, or contact me to schedule a consultation. I look forward to hearing from you!